- In 2015 EU steel distribution deliveries developed in a more positive way than in US
- Turbulenzen im internationalen Stahlhandel
- Thyssenkrupp extends online offering in Europe
- US, Canadian service center shipments decline
- Immediate action is needed to address mounting challenges in the global steel sector
- Eurometal elects Tata Steel executive as new president
- Jens Lauber elected new EUROMETAL president
- EU Competitiveness Council to ensure long-term viability of EU steel sector
“EUROMETAL is by far the most relevant and largest network of Steel Traders, Flat Service Centers and Steel Stockholders in Europe.”
What is EUROMETAL about?
EUROMETAL’s mission is to know all there is to know about steel and the steel industry.
We bring together the people who matter in the European steel business so that they can exchange their knowledge and experiences for the benefit of the whole European industry in the context of an increasingly difficult global environment.
Simply put, EUROMETAL provides the most extensive coverage there is on European steel distribution.
By joining EUROMETAL, you will gain access to a vast knowledge base. You will establish contacts with the key players in the steel industry and you will have secured access to the data and know-how you need to optimize your business.