- EU Competitiveness Council to ensure long-term viability of EU steel sector
- Most dynamic flat SSC markets in 2015 are Italy, Spain and Central Europe
- EUROMETAL VIENNA: Advantages, challenges in Central Europe
- EUROMETAL VIENNA: Market favours central European growth
- Eurofer welcomes European Union steel summit
- Steady GDP growth supports steel demand in C&E Europe
- EU steel import surge distorts regional markets says Eurometal
- Seminar Unternehmensfinanzierung: Neue Lösungen in turbulenten Zeiten
“EUROMETAL is by far the most relevant and largest network of Steel Traders, Flat Service Centers and Steel Stockholders in Europe.”
What is EUROMETAL about?
EUROMETAL’s mission is to know all there is to know about steel and the steel industry.
We bring together the people who matter in the European steel business so that they can exchange their knowledge and experiences for the benefit of the whole European industry in the context of an increasingly difficult global environment.
Simply put, EUROMETAL provides the most extensive coverage there is on European steel distribution.
By joining EUROMETAL, you will gain access to a vast knowledge base. You will establish contacts with the key players in the steel industry and you will have secured access to the data and know-how you need to optimize your business.